Sunday 20 November 2016

Could You Help Shape A New Stereotype?

Good afternoon everyone,

I hope you have been intrigued by what has already been shown with the upcoming HealthRev application. I'll call them tasters compared to what will be shown very soon 😋

Already the reports have shown this small atom of the internet has reached far beyond bonnie Scotland, reaching viewers throughout: United States, Ireland, France, Germany, Finland and Austria. So having this blog live for just 3 days has been very encouraging seeing the response world-wide, so thank you and keep on spreading the word!

Unlike many other Apps or start-ups, HealthRev will be designed on your feedback, your experience and your needs. To be quite honest, whenever I think of the word 'health', I conjure up one of two images. The first, would be a photo-shopped male or female model with abs so sharp, it poses risks to their clothes...which I suppose may explain why they struggle to wear any. The second image, would paint a doctor's office with a waiting list able to make you feel more-ill than the original reason you were going to visit. Or, the feeling that age and ailments can fight like Mike Tyson, so you'd be better off just accepting defeat than to step in the ring and get humiliated.

So we have two extremes it seems. Whilst many people have this shared view that you are either all-in or all-out, I would like to challenge you all to make a small change...Imagine that things change. Even if you can't imagine this, by viewing this blog and passing it on, or even discussing with someone you know, you have taken me up on my challenge!

So what's next for the blog of HealthRev? Gradually, I'll be introducing concepts and ideas which I'm sure you will love! The more feedback we get, the more we can shape the app around you and many more...and we're going to show you every piece of progress made.
I'll also be sharing some videos shortly to introduce myself and give you some further details on our exciting App.

As always, pass it on, start a conversation, share it, or just get in touch at healthrevd@gmail.com. I'd love to hear all of your feedback 😊

No comments:

Post a Comment