Thursday 17 November 2016

What Are Health Applications Missing?


Good afternoon everyone,

I am currently designing a health application which I hope you will all find extremely exciting. The app will have a holistic delivery from three sciences: Neuroscience, Social Science and Sport and Exercise Science (my own field).

I'll cut to the chase...

I get frustrated with false promises and gimmick health advice currently snowballing through the industry and even more-so when people are lead to believe all hope is lost and its not for them. I want to change this! Through 'life', like most of us, I have had either health issues personally or have known someone who I wished I could trade places with to overcome their struggle, whatever that may be. The mobile application I have designed (so far) has been directly influenced from personal experience and feedback already given from those it was intended to reach. It will range from managing weight all the way to helping manage depression (and more), but the opportunity for who this will benefit will be unbelievable (which I can show you all very soon).

For now, I would like to find out what's most important to its users (hopefully anyone reading this) and what the current apps are failing to deliver on...for you personally? I understand that many issues relating to health are personal, so feel free to email me at any time at healthrevd@gmail.com

If you can spare some time, I'd love some of your advice 😊



No comments:

Post a Comment