Tuesday 3 January 2017

Instagram with Some Habits

Afternoon everyone, 
Stage 2: Consistency is Key
Challenge #1: Heroic Habits
img_0052
Today will be used s an opportunity to develop one new habit each, something you believe will benefit your health. It doesn't have to be something of larger scale significance. All we need is something strong enough to interrupt any negative cycles we have managed to get into, one stage at a time. My habit from today until the end of the scheduled 12 weeks will be to eat three meals per day. Sound simple? I think having simple structure in place such as this, will allow me to have a greater sense of focus and reduce the likelihood of the diet falling flat. When those hunger pangs come...and they will, I will only have drinks to fulfil me until the next challenge.  
We are now on stage 2! Amazing work if you have managed to follow our stages up until now. Although not a massive amount, I managed to drop three pounds from my overall weight. More importantly, I feel better for it! It's only a small amount of weight by all means, but having that small amount of progress and greater awareness of the food I am eating has made me more energetic and healthy, which feels great.
Anyways...we are on our second stage and want to continue our progress. Let's start then! This week will be all about becoming consistent with new patterns. In order to help us achieve those goals...we need to remain consistent. As with all of our stages, we will segment this into 7 challenges to help develop our new habits. Importantly, remaining consistent with these habits is our key to maintaining long-lasting change.
I'll keep you updated on our progress as always, and you can let me know how you get on with developing new habits within our lifestyles. Feel feel free to tag your progress...
#myhealthrev
Please help share, start a discussion or leave a comment, let me know how you get on. 


No comments:

Post a Comment