Wednesday 28 December 2016

Bring On Instagram

Good morning everyone,
img_0037
Hope we are all feeling great. Can we make Instagram encourage our health?
This challenge I have spoke about in previous blogs is now underway! Commitment made. Here's what I'll be doing...combining my body transformation process through the stages offered through HealthRev. I'll be uploading pictures giving slight clues to what that challenge may be...the blueprint to the results I achieve!
The process that I will be using to gain these results will be the same model offered to users of HealthRev. I'll show you the stages and the objectives that will help shape my results. Future blogs will detail my thoughts throughout this challenge which I hope will encourage you to come and take part and share your own story.
If you want to challenge yourself, come and join! I would love to support everyone to make their changes!
@myhealthrev
Share your passion for food, exercise, lifestyle and hobbies to help inspire others to make some bug changes in the new year.
Please share, discuss or start a conversation
Get in contact if you want to take part and get more details at healthrevd@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment