Saturday 31 December 2016

Instagram Challenge #5: @myhealthrev

Good evening everyone,
img_0045
Hope we all have enjoyed dusting off those old albums today, getting our playlist ready to propel us into new goals and new achievements...especially for our new year. Today, I collected a bunch of my favourite gym music, trying to set the workout mindset I'll need next week when I can start to show exercise challenges. Also, I couldn't help myself with a little Motown as well cooking away the dinner again...the best!
Tomorrow we have challenge #6: New Year Nutrition
@myhealthrev
So get ready and stay motivated, remember everything so far and let the music help motivate you if you feel the motivation slip at any point...also come and join our Instagram and get support through it all :)
please share, start a discussion and join us, more updates tomorrow...enjoy your New Year's Eve :)

No comments:

Post a Comment